20 Luong Ngoc Quyen Street, Thai Nguyen City
Tel: 0084 2803 855 731
Fax: 0084 2803 857 867
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: dhsptn.edu.vn
HISTORY OF FOUNDATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Thai Nguyen University of Education (TUE), formerly known as Viet Bac University of Education, was founded on July 18th 1966 according to the Decision No 127/CP by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam. The first location of the University was in the communes of Vinh Quang, Duc Luong and Phuc Luong, Dai Tu District, Thai Nguyen Province.
- TUE has been resided in Quang Trung Quarter, Thai Nguyen City since 1970. Then TUE was extended by the integration of the Viet Bac College of Education in 1991 according to the Ministry of Education and Training.
- When Thai Nguyen University was founded in 1994, TUE became one of its members.
Over the past 50 years of development, TUE has trained approximately 100,000 teachers and educational managers. Besides, it has also had great achievements in research and technology transfer to mountainous provinces.
TUE has become the greatest center of education and educational research in the Northern mountainous area of Vietnam.
- Training teachers, educational managers at Bachelor, Master and Doctoral degrees;
- Providing training, standardizational and continuous development courses for teachers;
- Doing research, transferring and applying technology in the areas of Education, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.
- To be the key university of education in the northern mountainous areas of Vietnam, a prestigious center of training and scientific research, keeping pace with the major universities in the country, approaching firmly and integrating with other universities in the region and all over the world.
- To provide learners with the best education and research environment, which is highly professional and make sure that after graduation students have the capacity to compete and adapt to the developed education and to become the greatest center of education and educational research in the Northern mountainous area of Vietnam.
- 1 First-Class Labor Honor Award
- 2 Second-Class Labor Honor Awards
- 2 Third-Class Labor Honor Awards
- 1 Third-Class Independence Honor Award
- 1 Second-Class Independence Honor Award
- Third-Class Labor Honor Award for the University Labor Union
- First Prize Awards for students’ research works (2004, 2005);
- First Prize Award of the Northern areas of Vietnam and Second Prize Award in the Olympic Competition in Marxist-Leninist and Ho Chi Minh Ideology Studies (2006);
- First Prize Team Award and Personal Award in the National Informatics Competition for non-majors (2003);
- First Prize in Russian Olympic, Second Prize in Physics Olympic, Third and Second Prizes in Mathematics Olympic, Third Prize in Informatics Olympic (2006);
- Third Prize Delegation Award in Students’ National Pedagogic Competition (2005);
- Championship Award in Students’ National Women Volleyball Tournament (2003)
- Silver Medal in Students’ National Men Football (2006);
- 2 Second Prizes and 7 Third Prizes in Physics Olympic (2009);
- Third Prize Delegation Award in Students’ National Athletics Tournament (2009);
- First Prize Team Award in Students’ National Men Athletics Tournament (2009);
- 3 Second Prizes and 5 Third Prizes in Mathematics Olympic (2009)
- Third Prize Awards for students’ research works (2010)
PHÒNG ĐÀO TẠO I. Thông tin chung Tên phòng: Phòng Đào tạo Địa chỉ văn phòng: Khu Hiệu bộ Trường Đại học Sư phạm Điện thoại: 02083851014 • bộ phận VLVH 02083855785 • bộ phận SĐH 02083653559 • Trưởng phòng 02083841027 • bộ phận Chính quy 2...
TRUNG TÂM THÔNG TIN - THƯ VIỆN Thời gian thành lập Trung tâm: Trung tâm Thông tin - Thư viện được thành lập theo Quyết định số 279/QĐ-ĐHTN ngày 3/4/2012 của Giám đốc Đại học Thái Nguyên, trên cơ sở phát triển từ Phòng Công nghệ thông tin - Thư viện. Tên...