THAI NGUYEN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION
1. General Information
Adress: 20 Luong Ngoc Quyen Street, Thai Nguyen City
Tel: 0084 2803 855 731
Fax: 0084 2803 857 867
Email: email@example.com Website: dhsptn.edu.vn
2. History of Foundation and Development
Thai Nguyen University of Education, formerly known as Vietbac University of Education, was founded on July 18th 1966 according to the Decision No 127/CP by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam. The first location of the University was in the communes of Vinh Quang, Duc Luong and Phuc Luong, Dai Tu District, Thai Nguyen Province.
- The university has been resided in Quang Trung Quarter, Thai Nguyen City since 1970.
- The University was extended by the integration of the Viet Bac College of Education in 1991 according to the Ministry of Education and Training.
- When Thai Nguyen University was founded in 1994, the university became one of its members.
Over the past 45 years of development, Thai Nguyen University of Education has trained over 45,000 lower and upper secondary school teachers. Besides, it has also had great achievements in scientific research and technology transference to mountainous provinces.
Thai Nguyen University of Education has become the greatest center of education and educational research in the Northern mountainous area of Vietnam.
- Training teachers, educational managers at Bachelor, Master and Doctoral degrees;
- Providing training, standardizational and continuous development courses for teachers;
- Doing research, transferring and applying technology in the areas of Education, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.
By 2020, Thai Nguyen University of Education is supposed to be the key university of education in the northern mountainous areas of Vietnam, a prestigious center of training and scientific research, keeping pace with the major universities in the country, approaching firmly and integrating with other universities in the region and all over the world. The university will provide learners with the best education and scientific research environment, which is highly professional and make sure that after graduation students have the capacity to compete and adapt to the developed education.
- 1 First-Class Labor Honor Award
- 2 Second-Class Labor Honor Awards
- 2 Third-Class Labor Honor Awards
- 1 Third-Class Independence Honor Award
- 1 Second-Class Independence Honor Award
- Third-Class Labor Honor Award for the University Labor Union
ORGANIZATIONAL AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
6. Training scale and majors
- Scale: 21.000 students (regular and non-regular)
Bachelor Degrees: (in 21 majors):
Master Degrees (in 19 majors):
Doctoral Degrees (in 7 majors):
7. Student Awards
- First Prize Awards for students’ research works (2004, 2005);
- First Prize Award of the Northern areas of Vietnam and Second Prize Award in the Olympic Competition in Marxist-Leninist and Ho Chi Minh Ideology Studies (2006);
- First Prize Team Award and Personal Award in the National Informatics Competition for non-majors (2003);
- First Prize in Russian Olympic, Second Prize in Physics Olympic, Third and Second Prizes in Mathematics Olympic, Third Prize in Informatics Olympic (2006);
- Third Prize Delegation Award in Students’ National Pedagogic Competition (2005);
- Championship Award in Students’ National Women Volleyball Tournament (2003)
- Silver Medal in Students’ National Men Football (2006);
- 2 Second Prizes and 7 Third Prizes in Physics Olympic (2009);
- Third Prize Delegation Award in Students’ National Athletics Tournament (2009);
- First Prize Team Award in Students’ National Men Athletics Tournament (2009);
- 3 Second Prizes and 5 Third Prizes in Mathematics Olympic (2009)
- Third Prize Awards for students’ research works (2010)
8. International Relations
Thai Nguyen University of Education has cooperation in training and research with:
- Guangxi Pedagogic Institute, China
- Wenshan Teacher’s College, China
- He Chi Vocational Institute, China
- Guangxi Vocational Institute, China
- Guangxi Ethnic University, China
- Ryukyu University, Japan
- Troyes University of Technology and Savoir University, France
- Hawaii University and English language Institute, USA
- Center of Culture and Science, Russia
- Kasetsart University, Thailand.
TRUNG TÂM PHÁT TRIỂN KĨ NĂNG SƯ PHẠM I. GIỚI THIỆU CHUNG Trung tâm Phát triển kỹ năng sư phạm (Tên Tiếng Anh: Centre for Pedagogy Development - CPad) trực thuộc Trường Đại học Sư phạm – Đại học Thái Nguyên được thành lập theo Quyết định số 1529/QĐ-HCTC, ngày 22...