- Scale: 21.000 students (regular and non-regular)
Bachelor Degrees: (in 26 majors):
2. Mathematics – Informatics
4. Mathematics – Physics
6. Physics – Chemistry
7. Physics – Industrial Technology
10. Biology– Agricultural Engineering
11. Biology – Chemistry
12. Biology - Geography
14. Literature – Geography
15. Literature – History
19. Primary Education
20. English for Primary Education
21. Physical Education
22. Physical Education – Defense
23. Nursery Education
24. Political Education
26. Fine Art.
Master Degrees (in 23 majors):
1. Theory and Methods of Teaching Mathematics
2. Theory and Methods of Teaching Biology
3. Theory and Methods of Teaching Physics
4. Theory and Methods of Teaching Literature
5. Theory and Methods of Teaching Geography
8. Mathematical Analysis
9. Algebra and Number Theory
11. Vietnamese Literature
12. Vietnamese History
14. Physical Geography
15. Analytical Chemistry
16. Organic Chemistry
17. Inorganic Chemistry
18. Experimental Biology
20. Education Management
21. Political Education
22. Physics of Solids
23. Pedagogics for Primary Education
Doctoral Degrees (in 13 majors):
1. Theory and Methods of Teaching Biology
2. Theory and Methods of Teaching Physics
3. Vietnamese Literature
4. Vietnamese History
7. Education Management
8. Mathematical Analysis
9. Theory and History of Education
10. Theory and Methods of Teaching Mathematics
11. Vietnamese Language
TUE was the first university in the North of Vietnam to participate in educational quality assurance in 2009.
In 2012 among universities of education, TUE was the first to invite employers from universities, high schools, and educational institutions which are employing TUE's graduates for assessment of education quality.
TUE puts its efforts to develop the teachers and educational managers' competencies meeting the demands of the labour market.
TUE acknowledges the essence of research and technology transfer in the improvement of training quality as well as in the contribution to the stability and development of the local area and the North ofVietnam.
TUE is one of the leading universities to strengthen and widen the relation between the University and the locality in research and technology transfer.
So far, TUE has accomplished
v 06 State projects
v 585 TUE Projects
v 304 MOET Projects
v 4778 Student Projects
TRUNG TÂM HỢP TÁC QUỐC TẾ VÀ ĐÀO TẠO TIẾNG VIỆT CHO NGƯỜI NƯỚC NGOÀI I. GIỚI THIỆU CHUNG Tên tiếng Việt: Trung tâm Hợp tác Quốc tế và Đào tạo, bồi dưỡng Tiếng Việt cho người nước ngoài. Tên tiếng Anh: Centre for International Cooperation and Vietnamese Language...